All the recipients of grants are required to strictly comply with the laws of the United States, the Internal Revenue Service, and of the states and political subdivisions relating to use of the funds. In addition, the recipients must comply with the following CHC Foundation requirements:
- Sign and return the "General Conditions of Grant" document (provided with an award letter) to CHC Foundation before funds will be disbursed.
- Use funds only for the approved project.
- Furnish CHC Foundation with financial accounting of expenditures (including copies of invoices) as the project is completed or as funds are requested.
- Request funds for project completion within the timeline stated in the grant.
- Supply additional information requested by CHC Foundation.